Saturday, June 28, 2014

Best Dish Cloths Ever!!

My daughter and I make our own dishcloths. It actually happened by accident. Fran had scrap yarn and asked what she could make and I said make me a dishcloth. One day I didn't have any cloths left and needed to use it. I found out it was super absorbent and worked great so I made more. I decided to make my Dad a few and he loved them too. 

They are made with Sugar and Cream cotton yarn. It's like $2.00 a spool. This material soaks up spills better than paper towels or terry towels. The dishcloths are simple,very absorbent and do the job. I have several for my dishes and the old ones I use for cleaning. They are better than paper towels and sop up a messy spill in no time. I crochet and Fran knits them. They aren't fancy but they are the best cloths ever. You can buy it at places like Walmart, Joanne's, and craft shops.

Learn to crochet





Books related to topic:

Natural Cleaning Recipes available through Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment