- Ceramic Tiles or even blocks of wood will do.
- Choose pictures, a magazine photo or print one on your computer (cut to fit)
- Mod Podge
- Flat paintbrush or sponge brush
- Position the picture onto each tile
- Glue in place.
- Once it dries coat with Mod Podge Give it several coats. You must let dry between each coat. Be careful so that you do not get air bubbles. If you do you can smooth it out with your finger.
- When the tile is completely dry add a felt backing so it doesn't slide or scratch your tables.
In case you don't know what mod podge is this is what it looks like and it can be bought at Walmart and any craft store.