My niece (her Mom) Brandi made this. She found the idea on Pinterest and she and her sister recreated the idea.
- Large Foam Board (from the Dollar Store) or Cardboard
- Aluminum Foil
- Large Marker
- Tacky Glue
- Craft Paints (White, Yellow, Red and Silver)
- 1 piece of chalk
- Depending on the size of your poster board cut a rectangle shape about the size of 12 x 18 out centered and about 3 inches from the bottom of the board.
- Cut 2 large circles out. The circle will need to be approximately 4"
- Next--cut 2 small ovals and 2 larger ovals and then 1 extra large oval.
- Paint the two smaller ovals with silver paint.
- Glue everything in place using the photograph as your guide.
- Once everything is glued you can add the grade. Write it in chalk so that you can use again and again.