I remember doing this craft with my niece and nephews when they were younger. This is an easy and fun craft. Let your kids be creative and just have fun.
**There is some simple preparation involved before allowing your children to begin. Parents must prepare the potato before children can begin.
· Poster paint or tempera
· Paper or cardboard
· A sharp knife
· Parents, Cut potatoes in half.
· Draw desired design onto potato with the pencil. (Star, diamond, squares etc...)
· Parents, Carve out the design
· Place paint in tray or paper plate in a thin layer.
· Press potato design into paint and firmly press