Sunday, April 7, 2013

Recycled Magnets and One Direction

My daughter loves One Direction and all those fan items are so darn expensive. So as a single Mom, I am always looking for ways to make things and save money. I had a bunch of these large over sized magnets on my fridge advertising anything from corn dogs to insurance so I went to the dollar store and bought some photo paper and made some new magnets  recycling the old ones.


Here's what you will need:
  • Photo Paper (As I said I bought mine for a $1.00 from the dollar store and I always grab a few to keep on hand for projects)
  • Craft Glue (Something good like Alleene's tacky glue---it's about $2 at Walmart for the small one)
  • Old magnets from your fridge
  • Scissors
  • Computer (Go online and choose the photo you want for your magnet and print it or print from your folder on your computer
Have fun with it. Make them for yourself. Give them to your friends for gifts. Just have a good time!!




No comments:

Post a Comment