Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


I won't be posting a craft today. I have a date with my very special daughter. 

To those of you who still haven't made Mom a special gift here is a link to two crafts--HANDPRINTS and STEPPING STONE .

I want to share a special poem I wrote when I found out I was going to be a Mom.


Francessca on her 2nd birthday

My Daughter
 By MJ Daley-Prado


My belly is growing
I feel you moving inside of me
I can hardly contain myself knowing
that soon you will be here
I have dreamed about this moment all my life
Now I am holding you in my arms
Dark brown hair
Your little fingers and toes
I stare at you in disbelief
A moment in time that I will never forget
Precious and truly a gift from God

My daughter
Yes...I can hardly believe
my dreams have been answered
I am a Mom....Your Mom

I will love you forever!


Again---HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment