8 small popsicle sticks
Cardboard square(I used the back of a notepad)
Craft foam (Blue,llight beige,green)
Craft foam fish
Ribbon or a shoe string
- Cut cardboard 5 inches by 5 inches
- Glue blue craft foam to cardboard and then trim off anything extra.
- Cut beige craft foam (this will be the sand Should measuer about 1" high and 5 " across)
- Glue at the bottom,flush with edge
- Glue your fish,sea shells and starfish
- Glue wiggley eyes on the fish
- Now glue the popsicle sticks around the perimeter of the picture
- Cut a piece of ribon 5" in length and tape with duct tape to the back of the art work.