Friday, May 17, 2013

Ideas for Daddy



Father's Day is coming up in June and I just wanted to pass along some ideas that you can make for Dad.
 
The frame on the left is really woodsy and cute. You can go on a hunt outside for twigs and maybe take a little picnic when you do. This first project is called RUSTIC FRAME and you can find the directions here.




 

The next project may need some help from a grandpa,uncle or a crafty Mom. I think this idea is really cool and Dad's would love this I'm sure,I know I want one!! It's called a DIY TAPE DISPENSER and here's the directions. Dad would really love the organization and be glad to find tape when he needs it,(trust me Mom will too!)









For our little crafter's how about a HAND PRINT for Daddy?? What a treasured keepsake that would be. It's easy to do and here's what you will need:

LITTLE HAND PRINT*1 cup of salt
*1 cup of flour
*½ cup of water
*measuring cup

For further directions click HERE

 
 
 
 
 

PENCIL HOLDER
 
Pretty much self explanatory. Just cover some old cans with paper that you decorated. It best to decorate and cover with clear adhesive or some type of contact paper before putting it on the can. Dad would be proud to display his pencils in this cool can.
 
 
 
 
 Books related to this project---

Because I'm Your Dad Because I'm your dad, you can have spaghetti for breakfast, French toast for dinner, and rocky road ice cream in the bathtub.
 
In a text that's both playful and loving, a father expresses his hopes and dreams for a one-of-a-kind relationship with his child. Whimsical monster characters bring the silly and sweet scenes to life and keep the book universal. The book's ending, a moving tribute to the author's father, guarantees intergenerational appeal.
 
 

My Dad Thinks He's Funny
When his son says "I’m hungry," Dad says, "Hello, Hungry. Pleased to meet you." Before slicing a cake for dessert, Dad announces, "There’s my piece. What’s everybody else having?" Tell Dad your foot hurts? "No problem. You’ve got another." How is he feeling? "With my hands." So when nothing’s up but the sky, or when jumping in the shower sounds dangerous, it may be a good time to share this book with someone who doesn’t need sugar because, well, they’re sweet enough already.
Available on amazon








 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment