Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More Father's Day Ideas

Many of you know I'm a huge fan of pinterest and it's my "go to spot" for ideas. They have a huge selection of ideas for father's day ideas so I'm just going to add all kinds of links on this page for ideas and I hope you all find them helpful. I don't have any small children any more but the ideas are just adorable whether you use them for a dad or a grandpa (which is usually what I used them for since my daughter's Dad was absent.)

Pinterest Father's Craft Ideas for Kids

Parent's Mag Father's Day Easy Craft Ideas

Spoonful Craft Ideas for Dad's

Kaboose Craft Dad Ideas

Enchanted Learning Dad Craft Ideas

The Crafty Crow Dad Ideas

Martha Stewart Father's Day Craft Ideas


 
 
 
 
Books related to our topic
 

















 
Saturday with Daddy
A young elephant and his Daddy spend Saturday running errands, sipping lemonade, and having a cookout. The charming art and simple story make this a perfect summertime book for fathers and their preschoolers.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment