Friday, June 17, 2011

Make some lemon bath scrub

I love,love,love bath scrubs. A few holidays ago my niece made me homemade bath salts. It smelled like lemon and oh my gosh it was heavenly! It is a really good exfoliate and it makes your skin so smooth and soft.

You can put it in a beautiful jar and put a ribbon around it with some sort of decorative button.


This is what you will need:
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup sea salt
  • 1 tbsp. jojoba oil
  • 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • 2 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel
  • 1 vitamin E capsule
Directions:
  • Put the 1/2 cup white  sugar and 1/2 cup sea salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir to mix.
  • Add 1 tbsp. jojoba oil, 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel and 1 tbsp. pure honey. Stir until the jojoba oil is completely blended.
  • Poke a small hole in the vitamin E capsule and squeeze it into the sugar and lemon scrub. Stir to blend.
<><> <>

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book to teach toddlers about bathtime "I highly recommend this book (and the entire Joy Berry Classic "Teach me About" series). The pictures are cute and the words are nice and simple. It is able to keep my 2 year old daughters attention. The subject matters are very age appropriate and I know that she is learning important social and environmental skills while having fun doing it." Reviewed by: Anonymous 


Mortimer Mooner
Review by Ripp4pls--"I was introduced to this book in a graduate reading course. What a delightful story, as well as, a wonderful read. The vocabulary is wonderful for emergent readers. The vocabulary is kept simple, but also provides a few new terms. This is a great book for teachers and parents to include in their children's book library."

No comments:

Post a Comment