Thursday, June 30, 2011

Adorable Duck Baseball Hat

Ducks remind me of summer. We always drive by this one pond on th eway to Walmart and you can see the ducks frolicking in the water. I love watching them kick the water up and all around. So,with that in mind here is a cute craft for the little ones.

A little felt and glue and kids can transform a yellow baseball hat into an adorable duck hat. Get quacking with this adorable summer craft.

What you'll need:

  • Yellow baseball cap
  • Orange felt
  • Scissors
  • 2 large wiggle eyes
  • Hot glue gun and fabric glue sticks

How to make it:

  1. Cut out two pieces of orange felt that fit on the bill of the hat.
  2. Glue one of the pieces completely to the top.
  3. Glue the other piece under the bill only on the side edges so that it will hang down under the bill of the hat.
  4. Glue the two wiggle eyes just above the bill of the hat.
Books about ducks--
"I teach many children to swim, but this book can save more lives than any swimming lesson program, because it can reach so many more children. After reading Stewie The Duck Learns To Swim, children will remind their parents about proper water safety habits! They'll say things like "Mom, I want to go swimming; will you watch me?" or "I want to go swimming, but I need to have my life vest on first." Even more exciting, children will understand how important it is to take swimming lessons, and even older kids who may be tempted to swim in unofficial swimming holes, reservoirs, etc., may very well thing twice before doing so."Reviewed by:Rob Polley   TO PURCHASE


TO PURCHASE

"I bought this book for my daughter and I ended up enjoying it as well. The author really did a great job in explaining to children that their hearts are big enough to open up and love again.It's cute and funny, heartwarming.My child loved the story and the illustrations.Speaking of illustrations,this author is also the illustrator and she could tell the story on her illustrations alone.They are beautifully done,and very colorful and she includes a ton in her books.You can tell alot of love and effort went into her book. I am very pleased to be able to review this book and I wish MJ Daley-Prado much success." Reviewed by: Anonymous 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. best sports gear hub

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! wooden maple baseball bats

    ReplyDelete