Thursday, September 8, 2011

DIY Grape Costume

Looking for a costume idea for just a few dollars?? How about a DIY  "bunch of grapes." With this adorable idea your little one is sure to have a chance at a costume contest or just to have fun trick or treating. Here is what you will need:                                                                        
Dark navy blue or purple leotard                                
Safety pins                                                               
About 25 purple balloons                                   
Directions:Very simple....Blow up the balloons...Now have your child put the leotard on (make sure they use the restroom first).Have Mom or an adult pin each balloon to the leotard.
Viola! costume complete!

Books related to our topic:
"This is my 2yr old's favorite book. I bought it a week ago and have to read it at least 2 times before she would go to bed. There were time I read it almost 10 times. Love it! Best $3.99 I ever spent"~Reviewed by Meghan   FOR MORE INFO
"Funny, that this is the first book my husband picks up every night to read to our daughter. He asked me to buy all of her books! He loves her style and the illustrations are excellent. My daughter loves this book and it is not scary at all! Buy this book and her others you will not be disappointed!"~Reviewed by Felsen  FOR MORE INFO

No comments:

Post a Comment