- 2 Tbsp. liquid tempera paint
- 1 Tbsp. powdered gentle detergent soap
- 1 Cup liquid starch
- Mix liquid starch and soap in bowl
- Slowly add paint (use more tempera for a stronger color; more for a brilliant color)
- Mix well with whisk until all soap is dissolved
- Store in covered container
When you are done making your masterpiece you can relax with a book. Here are some terrific ideas.
"This book is so helpful for my 5 yr old who was trying to come up with ideas while fingerpainting. It helps give direction and shows room for improvement."
FOR MORE INFORMATION