Supplies you will need:
- A plain headband
- 2 yards of 7/8" ribbon
- 1 and 3/4 yards of 1/4" ribbon
- Fabric glue
- Glue the end of 7/8" ribbon to the inside at one end of the headband.
- Wrap the ribbon around the headband and repeat,overlapping each previous wrap slightly until the entire headband is covered.
- Cut and glue the ribbon end to the inside of the headband to finish.
- Glue the 14" ribbon to the inside of the headband on top of the other ribbon.
- Wrap the ribbon around the headband on top of the 7/8" ribbon,spacing the wraps equally apart to create a striped effect.
- Finish by gluing the ribbon to the inside of the headband
- With the remaining 7/8" ribbon,make a 2 looped bow and glue it onto the top of the headband for added decoration.
"I bought this book for a friend and she loves it!! It is a great book, with easy to follow instructions!" Reviewed by:Joy
For more information visit--AMAZON